Friday, September 01, 2006

Bedrooms of colour

Less words, more photos ...

Mind you, none of us have come near completing our room decorating. I feel devious even showing you photos with the kids gone to Glasgow today, but their grandmother wanted to see the paint jobs - and so I'm going on a sneaky reconnoissance op.

Let's keep this hush, hush - okay?

Come along while we sneak upstairs ...


Shhh, here's Amy's room. Nice light shade she chose, huh?
















Here's Ben's room - the clean part of it.















And Candace's room in all its purple glory.















And here's my room which I share with my roommate. And yes, my room is the same color as Amy's. Her color instinct is just fabulous and I just plain like the green.















Another photo of interest ... Ben is seen here resting after a strenuous hike up and down Ben Ledi in the Trossach Mountain Range last weekend.















Also ... here's a view from the top. My camera phone has a neat panoramic setting where it glues 3 photos together. Click on the photo to see it enlarged. Glorious!

5 comments:

Daniel Alders said...

So it's "cheerio" in Scotland, eh? I'll have to remember that. Why can't it be... Rice Krispies, or something more original?

This is fun, finding you Joneses via the web. I think I missed seeing y'all when we were both in Nacogdoches this summer. Good to know y'all are having fun in the UK, though.

Cheerio...

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!!! ALL OF IT!!!

Suzanne said...

Hi Daniel! I just hopped over to your blog and left a comment. Amazing how blogs can reconnect people.

We'll see ya' around!

Hi Joy, we'll talk soon!

Amy Thorne said...

Sveet pics, but you didn't get all the cool stuff in my room (other than the grand colour of course).

Roar. You know the sound. The Amy goodbye/hello/I'm hungry/I'm a Prussian/pink bow ties/mocha sound.

Suzanne said...

Yup, the ol' tum, tum.