Saturday, December 16, 2006

One more post in Scotland

Here:
  • Furniture is being carried out
  • Boxes are filling
  • Friends are popping in
  • Some sickness is going around the house (please pray about that one)
  • Suitcases are being weighed for the plane ride

And on the other side:
  • Many details must be arranged

And how are we doing? Feelings are so random. But to be honest: sometimes we're excited, sometimes we're sad, sometimes we're confused and alone. Normal everyday feelings, but at times circumstances magnify them.

Let me not be blown away by feelings, though. I acknowledge them. I don't deny them. But I don't want them to rule either.

So, we press on. God's in control; that's for sure.

Love to all. We'll be in touch on the other side.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Sounds so familiar...but different, I know. Makes us realize our Home is not on earth. I keep looking at the clock and wondering where you guys might be. Mom says to let you know we've been praying for you at church, as well. God bless you all.

"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the note, Charity, and we greatly appreciate the prayers of the people of God. We're one in Him no matter where we are.