Thursday, March 01, 2007

Eventfulness

Yesterday turned out to be not half bad.

1) I started homeschooling a seventh grade student. Hannah will come to our house twice a week and I'll help her to stay on top of her studies. I love teaching this age. We hit the crucial concepts and work on the study skills. Before you know it, they're ready to launch into the challenging high school stuff. I much prefer to grab a seventh grader and get some things ready for the next level than to finally get a kid in 11th grade and play catch-up. I love ya', Hannah!

2) Met with an IUK professor. More on that later.

3) Went to a belated Valentine Sweetheart Banquet. Romance, friends, and hilarity - what more could you want? Celebrating marital bliss made me thankful for my one true love and the happiness we share, and made me thankful that we were NOT selected to be interrogated publicly in Barry's version of the Newlywed Game. Wheeew!

4) Home late, to bed, then sweet sleep.

That about covers it. Later gator.

4 comments:

Charity said...

Aww, the banquet sounds really nice. Was it belated due to the snow and such earlier?

I should catch some of that sweet sleep now... :)

Man with a Mission said...

It was a great day indeed.
Just like every day with you!!!

BTW I remembered my password.

Speak to you soon.

C. Bright said...

yea but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

::pant pant::
I only get to comment on a Mar 1st post once a year, and that's the only thing to say!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
The part about your birthday did not show up. Happy birthday!!! Plus I can not get logged on anymore. Remind me to get Ben to fix it for me.

Chili