Saturday, April 07, 2007

Life is all about ...

I was talking to a friend on the phone yesterday philosophizing big time and I told her that the conversation would make great blog material and she laughed and said that she was honored to be hearing it first before it goes public.

But now 16 hours later since I can't remember a whip of what we were talking about, I'll just give you this week's list:

  1. this morning it's cold as a freezer - (it snowed yesterday for crying-out-loud!)
  2. my African violets look pretty now with the sun shinning on them
  3. I watched our squirrel wake up and stretch and scratch himself
  4. my daughters have both been sick
  5. I went to Harvey Hinklemires and only ate one brownie
  6. Ben and I are reading Proverbs
  7. Hebrews has been quite a blessing, too
  8. I worked on grad preparations for my high school daughter and my college son
  9. I ironed and watched some 20 year olds play a board game with some pre-teens
  10. I edited a paper twice without a brain
  11. did I say I haven't had a brain this week (yeah, I think I did)
Breakfast calls - I love you all still (you know who you are) ... at least I still have a heart. :-)

1 comment:

C. Bright said...

We love you too!!!

Whomever gets to have you edit their paper is lucky indeed, even you non-brain edits are sure to win 'em an A!!

Cold as a freezer, arg brrrrrr arg!!!
(that's my cold pirate voice)