Monday, May 22, 2006

Behavior of the exotic peoples of the world

Synonyms for exotic: alien, bizarre, colorful, curious, different, extraordinary, far out, imported, not native, outlandish, peculiar, peregrine, romantic, strange, striking, unfamiliar, unusual, way out, weird

Exotic people pop up. Josh isn't the only one being exposed to life on the exotic side. My camera phone caught a few exotic people surfacing in my week. See for yourself.

Exotic people often -












... frequent coffee shops,
















... hide their wildly painted toenails,

















... sit on a porch in Chicago while shodding their feet.

















... still show their birthday age by a finger display,

















... disregard their trouser seams when opening presents,
















... color coordinate their shoelaces and trousers,
















... visit beautiful, historic RP churches in Chicago to preach and fellowship,














... pretend to be a friendly coffee shop employee,
















... pilfer tip money from a happy face cup,

















... remain manly while sitting in a purple room on a flowered chair,

















... open presents on their 16th birthday,

















... laugh at their sweet sister who gives them a present,

















... stay in touch with youth culture,















... pretent to be six,



















.... claim to own cars that don't really belong to them.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

-Mrs. Jones-
I am glad that I am not included in any of these photos!!! LOL!
See you later!
-Love-
Meg

Suzanne said...

Oh, I'll get you sooner or later, Meg!

Anonymous said...

I loved the photos. Can't wait to see the real people.

Amy Thorne said...

Wow, some of these remind me of those LOEVLY pictures that they take of criminals right before they're put into prison.

the green sharpie! said...

Darn! I let you take my picture today. Wish I had resisted more now. I like seeing other people's...just not mine. :-D

Charity said...

haha I love the pictures!

Amy pointed me in the direction of this post. Glad i came. :-)

Suzanne said...

Glad you all stopped by.

Amy Thorne said...

See, you get grrrrrrrrrrrreat things from Amy!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised my funny looking coat thingie picture didn't appear on that page. I thought you and Miz Yerkes really liked that picture. No, I'm not saying you should, I'm just surprised you didn't.

Feanor said...

Wrong Mrs Jones Spectre. You don't know her well, and she didn't see your oh so special coat picture. I'm sure she would have posted it, if she'd seen it.

Anonymous said...

so sorry, got ya mixed up

Suzanne said...

Quite right, coat thingies are almost my most favorite things.

ashley said...

what does "shodding" mean? :) sorry, i'm just a tad confused.... or maybe that's a chicago thing? i'm from charleston. we have our words too....

Anonymous said...

What a great site compare pilates reformer and performer Propecia sexual proscar business card cases laser hair removal Business cards for photographers Patent medicine collections prices Download microsoft project training manual 3310 ringtones composer Video surveillance agricole teen jobs