Monday, October 02, 2006

More billboard news

After I saw the billboard below in Airdrie last week, I later saw one in Coatbridge and on the M8 between Edinburgh and Glasgow so I knew this was a national campaign, but I still didn't know what it was all about. And then yesterday at church, Charles said that it was an advertisement for a television station. Now I know that they are also advertising in England as well.

Here's
an article that explains some details:

The next phase of the billboard advertising campaign is supposted to say
WHO SAYS NOTHING GOOD EVER CAME OUT OF AMERICA

Disgraceful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The billboards in Scotland are confusing. Often they do not say what they are advertising for. So many of them seem random or pointless, and it is impossible to discern any connection to trying to sell a product.

Suzanne said...

I would have to agree with that.

Anonymous said...

But now we saw the advert (I am SO scot), and they're actually promoting American stuff, which really shouldn't be the aim and end of every EU government, but who cares?, it's better than saying that we're all junk.

Suzanne said...

Hi-ya, Jamey. Glad you stopped by. See ya around.