Friday, October 27, 2006

The real trip

Just wanted to stop in for a while to pay you a visit.

More of my time in the blogsphere is spent reading the blogs of others rather than posting my own blog. And since I have recently spent precious little time reading the blogs of others, my own blog has lagged. Perhaps I've just lost my voice for a while and need to find it again.

Quick thought for now ...

I was thinking about this year - how it continues to fly by - unique and fleeting. You might think that I'm refering to this year as being special because we're living in another country. Not so. Where I'm living pales in comparison with who I get to share it with. My main thrill has been to enjoy whatever and wherever with my family.

How is it that a person like me could end up so blessed? God is amazing.

1 comment:

C. Bright said...

Aye, aye

And letting the voice rest doesn't mean loosing it at all. We know that it's storing up more wisdom for us to hear in a little while :)