Monday, January 07, 2008

Eatin' carrots and drinkin' diet coke

Healthy - that's me.

College classes start today. Monday is my busy day: one morning class, work in the writing center, then one evening class. I do have a nice block of time in the afternoon at home for walking the treadmill and reading for class - which is what I did today.

Rob was off work and happily busying himself with his new hobby of knife sheath making. He's pretty good at it. Not surprising.

Candace and I have the morning class together. It's a 300 level class that is beefed up for her since she's an honors student and beefed up for me since I'm a grad student. Fun times.

Amy's around somewhere. Haven't seen her lately. You know Amy. She has a full class load and will keep working at Panera Bread too. Her classes which are very un-biology-like and very un-math-like will suit her well AND one theater class (she has all the fun.)

Ben worked this morning. He had to ride his bike to work a whole mile away. His van days are over since the "wan" is officially dead. Poor Ben. He's trying to sell it. He's now at his college class. I think he's going to enjoy this one since it's a computer design class - right up his alley.

Tomorrow it's back to teaching at SCA. I've missed the kids - it'll be good to see them again.

I'll be good and productive and do some reading now then go to class in a little bit.

Bye.

1 comment:

Feanor said...

Yay for healthy eating! And updates on the Joneses!!!!