Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Ha, ha - fooled ya!

You didn't think I'd post today, did ya? (If you call this a post.)

I was going to end at that, but now that I'm here I guess I'll tell you a little news.

Robert finished his huge, long paper for one of his presbytery requirements. Hooray!

Ben started soccer practice this week.

Josh will be here two more weeks. Boo hoo.

Canny whisked off, all important like, to go to an editor's meeting for her college paper today.

Amy and I are kicking off volleyball this week. She's playing for her second year and I'm coaching for my first year. Looking forward to making them run a bunch of laps. Should be fun.

Let me end with a famous quote from one of those young people's bands I hear around the house.
"I wish we all could make our mothers proud."
(You see I was listening to to words after all. ;-)

1 comment:

C. Bright said...

Yup: "Hooray!", "Boo hoo!", and "Should be fun".

Hasn't this been an awesome summer?