Saturday, August 27, 2005

Once a week for now - and not very good, at that

I noticed that the last time I posted was one week ago so I thought I better post again to hold up a vague semblance of blogging. Somehow, I truly believe that I will be more consistant starting in September.

Let's see:

We have one more week before SCA starts. I worked on my lesson plans some this morning. I will teach 5 classes either at home or at SCA: Latin I, Latin II, English Lit., AP European History, and Algebra with Benny.

I painted at the church building a couple of days this week. I enjoyed that. (All except for the loud oldie songs that erupted from the stairway the last day. I could have done without that.)

I coached my first volleyball game. We lost, but I was VERY proud of our teams and their effort against a polished opponent. Our gals were brave and gracious - what more could you want?

We're expecting company from Bloomington anytime now so I must go for now.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I think you are brave and gracious and wonderful and I love you very much.

Suzanne said...

::blushes::

Amy Thorne said...

It's good to post on the goings on of life. Yes, hopefullly my posts will be longer and better when school starts again (but HA I am the most consitant man in the world).

eh-hmm

The Captain

C. Bright said...

Boasterous comments from those posing as naval officers aside

::deep breath::

It is good to hear from you again, ma'am. And wow! I didn't realize that you have all those clases, you're taking (er, teaching) way more hours than me! Now that you've gotten two other games under your belt are you starting to feel like an old pro? We at the home front will be glad to spend a nice evening with you and Ingrid Bergman soon, so just you keep that in mind between games! :o)

Very poud of u.