Saturday, July 30, 2005

Summertime time warp ...

Time seems to warp and bend in the summer. (Einstein probably already discovered this, but leave me alone to my rambling.) Have you ever noticed that you're supposed to have more time during the summer to do all these things you've been meaning to do, but somehow in reality you seem to have less time than ever? How is that? Take blogtime for instance. I seem to never have time to blog these days. I find myself thinking, "I haven't blogged in ages. I need to sit down and do that." And then the time warp kicks in and I find myself carried away into three days into the future. You shake your head in disbelieve, but I tell you it's true!

During the school year, I have much more going on. I'm running down 15 or 20 tracks at a time. I can blog and clean and cook and sleep - all at the same time. No problem. But not during the summer. No-sir-ree. I think there's a scientific explanation for it - something to do with chemistry or physics, or something.

2 comments:

Amy Thorne said...

Herher (That's British for hehe).

C. Bright said...

Yes, I think that I indeed found him explainin that in a segment called Temporal Densitiy and Reletivity from his book Reletivity:
"the transformation can be expresses thus:

(I2)X'12 + X'22 + X'32 + X'42 = X12 + X22 + X32 + X42

That is, by the afore-mentioned choice of " co-ordinates," (IIa) is transformed into this equation."

It all makes sence, you see.