Friday, October 14, 2005

My kitchen window

Well, this isn't what I originally planned. My kitchen window pic was being transformed from an ordinary photo into a awesome extravaganza! ::Beethoven's Ode to Joy swells in the background:: I designed nifty text bubbles with sky blue backgrounds on paper and my artist (Ben) was creating it in Photo Shop. You would have been amazed and dazzled at the sight.

Instead (since the big, red Fall Ministry bus took my artist away), we will have to make due with some plain photos and a little description.

Why would I blog about my kitchen window? Why that's a silly question! It's a very special place, you know, and I spend a lot of time there. It's my home away from home - you might say. Long days ago, a place of drudgery, but now a place of pristine beauty affording endless delight.

You've seen my kitchen window before. Ever changing, here's how it looks now.














Exibit A: We sing and work on memorizing a Psalm together every quarter. Psalm 40E expresses intimate heart cries and the tune carries the words - rich and folky.



















Exibit B: Melon Melody Blistex - tasty - you need to experience it.














Exibit C: The famous Happy Face Rock - now take a closer look. Isn't it the most amazing natural phenomenon you've ever seen?














Exibit D: Last Sunday I printed, cut out, and laminated every verse in Psalm 119 so that we could meditate on a different verse every day. So far, it has been a wonderful exercise, a blessing.














One more pic. from another window sill - a knife that Chili wittled for me. Nice!

3 comments:

Feanor said...

Mrs.Jones, blogger told me that I was not authorized to visit your site, that makes me sad. Anywho, the pics and commentary were very interesting, thank you. So Ben left, I guess that means he won't be there Sunday, meaning yet another week without our happy conversations; that's sad to me, its been to long already. Maybe I should just email him or something unexpected like that.

Suzanne said...

Well, that wasn't a very nice thing for blogger to say to you. I don't know why it would say such a thing. ::Scratches head:: I certainly hope it wasn't because of any buttons I pushed. If any of our geek friends out there can shed a little light on how to fix this, please let me know. Evan should always have full access here.

Ben will be here Sunday afternoon sometime. I guess you'll be going to the evening service at 6 - so I'll tell him to try to get ahold of you before or after you go to church.

How's about that?

C. Bright said...

OOooo purdy pictures! ::goes back into a semi-solid daze::