Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Evan did you really tag me?

I just happened to read on Evan's blog (are we allowed to use real names here?) that I was tagged for this. I will hold up my end of the bargain by participating, but as usual, won't tag others.

It goes like this:

"Okay, okay, I'm it."

... then ...

"I quit."



Eight years ago I was: living in the middle of the most beautiful piece of land hanging clothes on the line, and then watering strawberries.

*5 years ago I was: almost home from our private school reading aloud Stonewall Jackson, ready to dote on my lovely chickens.

*1 year ago I was: memorizing Hebrew vocab along with other fast-paced city stuff.

*Yesterday I: was working on visa docs for Scotland.

*5 songs I know all the words to: Bridge over Troubled Water (Simon & Garfunkle), The Brady Bunch Song, Into the West (that's my cell phone song), Be Thou My Vision, and Tura-Lura-Lura (an Irish lullaby)

*5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
(1) Give to the church
(2) Educate the children
(3) Go wild with charities
(4) Over-achieve
(5) Buy some chickens

*5 things I would never wear:
(1) Black shoes & socks w/shorts
(2) Nylon jumpers
(3) Certain interesting selections at Goodwill (although I do like to shop there)
(4) Errings (except in my ears)
(5) Tatoos

*5 favorite tv shows: Haven't watched TV shows in forever (that means a very long time)

*5 bad habits:
(1) Not being able to think of my bad habits
(2) Being able to readily identify other's bad habits
(3) Barging into rooms without knocking
(4) Taking some very loooooong short-cuts
(5) That's about it

*5 biggest joys:
(1) Living to Christ and dying to self
(2) Thinking of heaven
(3) Living this really great life with my hubby and kids
(4) Connecting with people
(5) Chickens

*5 people I tag to do this: "I quit"

1 comment:

Amy Thorne said...

Hahah! Your five songs that you know all the words to are great!!! But Simon and Garfunkel is the best.