Friday, January 20, 2006

Phone call to South Africa

The latest on Josh:
A little while ago, I called a cell phone number Josh gave me for the man in charge of the archaeology project he'll be working on. The man, who sounded like he was an Australian, put him on the phone and Joshua told me that after he landed safely in Johannesburg, he took a taxi to a bus station and took a five hour bus ride north to the little town where he met his contact person. I know he must be tired after that very long journey from Indianapolis, to Chicago, to London, to Johannesburg, to the little town, and finally to the wilderness area where he will spend the next four weeks.

I'm just so thankful that the Lord watched over him every step of the way and he's there now.

Thanks for your continued prayer on his behalf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks be to God. Amen.