Monday, January 09, 2006

Who is this person?

Who always cleans the kitchen like a whirlwind just because it needs to be done?

Who keeps the laundry going?

Who keeps me on track?

Who listens to my rambling brainstorms about menu planning?

Who does periodical redecorating?

Who wraps presents, makes cards, and makes sure thank-you notes go out?

Who has a flare for color?

Who makes people feel comfortable?

Who bakes desserts?

Who responds to questions by singing a line from a Broadway song?

Who puts into writing the realities the rest of us have never thought?

You tell me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I knoooow!! (But you tell me first,OK?)

Anonymous said...

I was right!!!!! After having talked, first hand, to the author of the post and having my guess confirmed, I can now say, unequivically,(is that spelled correctly?) that the person described is AMY (Jim, James, and other names). I knew it all the time!!! Had to be! Just had to be!!! Describes her perfectly!

Man with a Mission said...

Amy baby for sure.

Feanor said...

Oooh ooh ooh I know this one! Oh drat, it was already answered. But I still knew, so there!